Full course description
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Define information security and identify different classifications of data.
- Identify threats to your computer, mobile devices, and network.
- Identify common types of attacks and infections used to corrupt your system and steal data.
- Incorporate safe and secure computer user practices into your everyday use.
- Create secure and powerful passwords.
- Secure and protect your computer system at home and/or when using public WiFi.
- Identify safe web browsing.
- Protect yourself from identity theft.
- Define Acceptable Use Policy.
- Recognize when your system has become infected and what to do.